Powered by Blogger.
Wednesday, October 17, 2012
Today was a chance to recover from the last couple days, I actually feel really good right now. I must admit my sleep schedule has been a little sporadic as of late because I have been staying up to watch the post season (Go Cardinals!) But I have been trying to make up the sleep during the day. It's funny, it feels like the less sleep I get the better I feel at practice. But I got eight hours tonight and I'll probably get 8.5-9 tonight and then be ready to go tomorrow, hopefully timing some flying 25m's.
   I thought that my knee might be a little sore today after running/depth jumps yesterday but it actually feels great. I'm starting to feel better about myself and gaining more confidence. At first my confidence was pretty much shattered because I was emitting heavy weights (which I felt comfortable doing and was good at) and did more rate of force development and speed work which I'm terrible at. But I've said it before and I'll say it again, I'm not trying to be the next Usain Bolt, I just need to keep beating my own pb's and the distances will come.

TODAY'S WORKOUT
10 minute bike ride
Abdominal pull-down's 3x10@180lb's
Hanging leg raises 3x10
Twisting decline leg raises 3x10
Rolling
Static stretching
20 minutes of pool mobility

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Personal Bests

Triple Jump Outdoor: 14.38m(47'2ft)(w)-06.23.12

**********************************************

Triple Jump Indoor: 14.28m(46'10ft)-01.14.12


Canadian Junior Championships 2011

Canadian Junior Championships 2011
Third place 13.84m

About Me

Age: 20

Birthday: September 10 1992

High School: Prince Andrew High (2007-2010)

College: Dalhousie University (2010-present)

Hometown: Dartmouth, Nova Scotia

Height: 6'0"

Weight: 160lb's

Personal Role Model: Roger Maris