Powered by Blogger.
Saturday, September 1, 2012

Today was a much needed rest day, I when to the Dalplex and did some light stretching but besides that I have pretty much just sat around all day. Unfortunately I Work tonight as well as tomorrow morning so I won't reach the state of perfect restfulness that I was hoping for but I should still feel a lot better. I'm excited to get tested underway on Monday/Wednesday.
   I have definitely gotten stronger over the past three weeks but I'm a little worried that my ROM might start to shrink. Since I started taking creatine again I've been holding onto some excess water which decrease mobility. I'm trying to make a conscious effort to work through an active ROM every day.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Personal Bests

Triple Jump Outdoor: 14.38m(47'2ft)(w)-06.23.12

**********************************************

Triple Jump Indoor: 14.28m(46'10ft)-01.14.12


Canadian Junior Championships 2011

Canadian Junior Championships 2011
Third place 13.84m

About Me

Age: 20

Birthday: September 10 1992

High School: Prince Andrew High (2007-2010)

College: Dalhousie University (2010-present)

Hometown: Dartmouth, Nova Scotia

Height: 6'0"

Weight: 160lb's

Personal Role Model: Roger Maris