Powered by Blogger.
Tuesday, March 5, 2013
My self-efficacy is starting to return, I feel everything is moving forward exactly as I should, I know that's only been two days but I feel great! My knee was a little sore this morning, just enough to kind of worry me a tad but as soon as I got moving and did some strides it went away completely. It's still always in the back of my mind but I think I've almost ridden out the storm. My hamstrings weren't as sore today as they have been. Looking forward to tomorrow, it will be a true testament to my health--of all the workouts this week this is the one that has the potential to cause the most inflammation so I'm going to be on high-alert!

TODAY'S WORKOUT
800m jog
Warm-up
Dynamic mobility
10x100m strides
30 minutes hurdle mobility
Side plank hold x35s
Side leg raises x12
Side plank raises x10
Ankle stability

Evening
45 minutes of mobility (went really well, really opened up anterior compartment)


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Personal Bests

Triple Jump Outdoor: 14.38m(47'2ft)(w)-06.23.12

**********************************************

Triple Jump Indoor: 14.28m(46'10ft)-01.14.12


Canadian Junior Championships 2011

Canadian Junior Championships 2011
Third place 13.84m

About Me

Age: 20

Birthday: September 10 1992

High School: Prince Andrew High (2007-2010)

College: Dalhousie University (2010-present)

Hometown: Dartmouth, Nova Scotia

Height: 6'0"

Weight: 160lb's

Personal Role Model: Roger Maris