Powered by Blogger.
Thursday, January 24, 2013
As damaging as sitting down on a bus for 15 hours may be to the body, there's something about a road trip that seems to have set the mood for a competition, that being said, there's probably nothing worse than having to return on such a trip after under performing or being injured. I'm definitely a little bit anxious about whether my body is going to be able to stand up to a full out jump after being laid up for so long... Part of me thinks that off the hop of my first phase I might just collapse and that will be the end... Hopefully not however. I know that I'm going to be rusty, and since there's a lot of questions still about my health, the first jump is probably not going to be my finest but hopefully If I am able to withstand the pounding each jump becomes progressively more coordinated.

TODAY'S WORKOUT
15 bus trip...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Personal Bests

Triple Jump Outdoor: 14.38m(47'2ft)(w)-06.23.12

**********************************************

Triple Jump Indoor: 14.28m(46'10ft)-01.14.12


Canadian Junior Championships 2011

Canadian Junior Championships 2011
Third place 13.84m

About Me

Age: 20

Birthday: September 10 1992

High School: Prince Andrew High (2007-2010)

College: Dalhousie University (2010-present)

Hometown: Dartmouth, Nova Scotia

Height: 6'0"

Weight: 160lb's

Personal Role Model: Roger Maris