Powered by Blogger.
Saturday, June 22, 2013
I don't really know what happened. I felt really great warming up but when it came time to jump I was flat as anything... A solid 13.10m. I am incredibly flustered and frustrated at myself... I don't really understand why I've been jumping so poorly to be honest, I know that I'm technically garbage at the moment but I still thought I would have been able to jump close to 14.00m even still. Last year at Nationals I felt flat too but still managed to jumped 14.13m...
I need to slow things down and focus on hitting the positions I need to hit. I'm going to try to get two technical sessions in this week, a short one on Tuesday focusing on going off of five steps and another one next Saturday starting at five and building up as far as I can. It's going to be long trip home but hopefully I can stay optimistic... Or as optimistic as possible. Two weeks until I jump again and this time it matters


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Personal Bests

Triple Jump Outdoor: 14.38m(47'2ft)(w)-06.23.12

**********************************************

Triple Jump Indoor: 14.28m(46'10ft)-01.14.12


Canadian Junior Championships 2011

Canadian Junior Championships 2011
Third place 13.84m

About Me

Age: 20

Birthday: September 10 1992

High School: Prince Andrew High (2007-2010)

College: Dalhousie University (2010-present)

Hometown: Dartmouth, Nova Scotia

Height: 6'0"

Weight: 160lb's

Personal Role Model: Roger Maris