Powered by Blogger.
Friday, June 14, 2013
Okay so I'm ready to finally open up my season, I'm a little bit nervous because of how rough the indoor campaign was... I would be lying if I said my confidence had returned. I'm going into this weekend with a very realistic approach, not trying to do more than I'm capable of, just testing the waters and seeing what needs to be tweaked.
   Didn't feel great today but not bad either. I was a little stiff and my bar speed was down a little but that's just because I was tired and it was raining and I was falling asleep and... and... and... It was just not great but it was acceptable. It was good enough for me to give myself a silent nod of approval while leaving the gym.

The Good

  • Knee is fine
  • Back is permissible
The Bad
  • Shin splints
  • Didn't lit it up as I had hoped


TODAY'S WORKOUT
600m jog
Warm-up
Dynamic mobility
3x30m acels (Only 2 maximal)
Hang snatch 5x3@135lb's FAST
Explosive bench 5x3@95lb's
Evening--
70 minutes of mobiity

Tomorrow

  • Travel/rest!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Personal Bests

Triple Jump Outdoor: 14.38m(47'2ft)(w)-06.23.12

**********************************************

Triple Jump Indoor: 14.28m(46'10ft)-01.14.12


Canadian Junior Championships 2011

Canadian Junior Championships 2011
Third place 13.84m

About Me

Age: 20

Birthday: September 10 1992

High School: Prince Andrew High (2007-2010)

College: Dalhousie University (2010-present)

Hometown: Dartmouth, Nova Scotia

Height: 6'0"

Weight: 160lb's

Personal Role Model: Roger Maris