Powered by Blogger.
Friday, June 7, 2013
I am not pleased with how today went, I was feeling pretty flat and it showed on the runway. I wasn't bringing good speed to the board and I was sloppy at take-off and my first phase passes were still a tad under 5.00m, not good. It time to take a day off to refocus for Sunday's big session. My mind is telling me to GO GO GO but my body is telling me GO TO BED. I haven't slept well this week, hopefully I'll be able to get a solid 10 hours in tonight since I don't really have to get up particularly early. 

The Good
  • Found a good rhythm in the weight room while doing hang-snatch had REALLY good bar speed, definitely the best it has ever been.
  • My back wasn't overly sore
  • Forgot to strap my knee up until half way through the session which means it's probably about healed
The Bad
  • Feeling drained
  • Still didn't open up the hop like I wanted to 
  • Trouble on the runway

TODAY'S WORKOUT
400m jog
Warm-up
Dynamic mobility
Runway x1 
Runway +pass x4
Single legged seated hops 3x3 (Each side)
Hang-Snatch 8x3@140lb's FAST
Jerks 6x2@145lb's FAST
Romanian deadlifts 3x5@225lb's
Mobility

Tomorrow
Needed rest day

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Personal Bests

Triple Jump Outdoor: 14.38m(47'2ft)(w)-06.23.12

**********************************************

Triple Jump Indoor: 14.28m(46'10ft)-01.14.12


Canadian Junior Championships 2011

Canadian Junior Championships 2011
Third place 13.84m

About Me

Age: 20

Birthday: September 10 1992

High School: Prince Andrew High (2007-2010)

College: Dalhousie University (2010-present)

Hometown: Dartmouth, Nova Scotia

Height: 6'0"

Weight: 160lb's

Personal Role Model: Roger Maris