Powered by Blogger.
Thursday, May 16, 2013
I'm greedy. I want adaption now, not later. I wish that the body was so quick at adapting that between sets there was a linear progress. I didn't have my "A game" again today, I still feel drained from Monday--this is how I expected to feel last Wednesday but for some reason didn't. Haven't been sleeping well, probably because of border-line over training but after tomorrow I have 3/4 days off or almost off.
   I had a couple standing long jump's which felt PERFECT, landing was in a line and I got about as much extension as possible. I was thinking "Wow! That is definitely 3.30m+" Haha nope, the best one was like 3.15m... In two weeks time I'll be doing my first real jump testing to see where I'm at, until then the numbers are meaningless since my CNS is so drained on Wednesday's

The Good

  • Knee wasn't an issue at all, probably even forgot about it a little

The Bad
  • Drained
  • Mentally drained (related obviously
TODAY'S WORKOUT
400m jog
Warm-up
Dynamic mobility
SLJ x5
STJ x5
S5B x3
Three step five bounds x3
Repeat take-offs x3

Evening--
1.5 hours mobility

TOMORROW
  • Fly 25m's, second last heavy Olympic lifting session

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Personal Bests

Triple Jump Outdoor: 14.38m(47'2ft)(w)-06.23.12

**********************************************

Triple Jump Indoor: 14.28m(46'10ft)-01.14.12


Canadian Junior Championships 2011

Canadian Junior Championships 2011
Third place 13.84m

About Me

Age: 20

Birthday: September 10 1992

High School: Prince Andrew High (2007-2010)

College: Dalhousie University (2010-present)

Hometown: Dartmouth, Nova Scotia

Height: 6'0"

Weight: 160lb's

Personal Role Model: Roger Maris