Powered by Blogger.
Saturday, May 18, 2013
Today was pretty much a write off... At the track this morning it was like 6 degrees with 40km/h+ wind and on/off rain. I felt so bad that I couldn't even make the pit while bounding from the 15m board... Pb is over 18m haha. Absolutely drained, took 3 jumps and they felt awful so I shut it down early ):
   Weight-room wasn't much better, felt awful. Got 255lb's for all my sets but it didn't feel good, it was much easier last week. I just need to sleep... And luckily I should have that opportunity as I should have 3 mornings in a row where I don't need to get up and I can sleep in indefinitely  My problem recently hasn't been getting up early but not being able to fall asleep at night. I just night to turn my mind off and stop my worrying.

The Good

  • As hard as I am racking my brain I can't think of any... I guess I didn't do anything stupid and knew my bodies limits now I can two down days in a row. 

The Bad
  • Everything else...

TODAY'S WORKOUT
400m jog
Warm-up
Dynamic mobility
Standing long jump x3
Three step bounds 3x5
Nine step triple x3
Weights--
Snatch pulls 3x2@235lb's
Power clean 5x2@255lb's

Tomorrow
  • Off! Mental vacation.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Personal Bests

Triple Jump Outdoor: 14.38m(47'2ft)(w)-06.23.12

**********************************************

Triple Jump Indoor: 14.28m(46'10ft)-01.14.12


Canadian Junior Championships 2011

Canadian Junior Championships 2011
Third place 13.84m

About Me

Age: 20

Birthday: September 10 1992

High School: Prince Andrew High (2007-2010)

College: Dalhousie University (2010-present)

Hometown: Dartmouth, Nova Scotia

Height: 6'0"

Weight: 160lb's

Personal Role Model: Roger Maris