Powered by Blogger.
Saturday, April 27, 2013

I don't have internet at my new apartment, I might not have it for a week so I might be slow updating. Today was a recovery day, I went to the Dalplex and really worked on the tissue in my hamstrings—they are definitely feeling a little tight, especially in the proximal region so that’s where I spent most of my effort. Although today was “off” I still spent about 9 hours today moving furniture back and forth between my old and new apartment so I’m pretty tired. I’m excited to finally be living on my own however, hoping that my sleep quality dramatically increases.

The Good
·         My knee is miles ahead of where it was at the beginning of the week.
·         Power levels in the weight-room are good, make some decent technical adjustments while bounding.

The Bad
·         My sleep quality hasn’t been the best this week
·         Knee still is “iffy” and still had to limit a lot of what I wanted to get done.

Tomorrow
·         Hoping to get in a big technical session, or as much as I can before my knee starts to get sore again. On Thursday I picked up on some things that I need to work on so time to put them into action. Going to try to film as much as I can. I’m excited to start feeling like a triple jumper again!


TODAY’S WORKOUT
10 minute bike ride
45 minutes of moiblity

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Personal Bests

Triple Jump Outdoor: 14.38m(47'2ft)(w)-06.23.12

**********************************************

Triple Jump Indoor: 14.28m(46'10ft)-01.14.12


Canadian Junior Championships 2011

Canadian Junior Championships 2011
Third place 13.84m

About Me

Age: 20

Birthday: September 10 1992

High School: Prince Andrew High (2007-2010)

College: Dalhousie University (2010-present)

Hometown: Dartmouth, Nova Scotia

Height: 6'0"

Weight: 160lb's

Personal Role Model: Roger Maris