Powered by Blogger.
Wednesday, August 1, 2012
Today was a little frustrating, I started to walk to the track in the morning and it started to rain; I had to decide if I wanted to continue on and do runways like I had planned or if I should go to the Dalplex and nine stride acels instead. I decided to go to the Dalplex which was definitely the right choice because by the time I got there it was absolutely pouring! I felt a little lazy as I often do on rainy/humid days but even so I felt quick. The only thing was I felt pretty flat while lifting, probably because I didn't really take a break between the track workout and weights. I started to get pretty frustrated but I have calmed down since. Tomorrow is going to be a step back from the normal routine as I try to relax and recover. I might do some light stretching but that's it.

TODAY'S WORKOUT
600m jog
Warm-up
Dynamic mobility
30m acels x4
Weights--
Hang snatch 3x3@135lb (Supposed to be as fast as possible but felt flat.)
Jump Squats 3x3@115lb's (Flat)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Personal Bests

Triple Jump Outdoor: 14.38m(47'2ft)(w)-06.23.12

**********************************************

Triple Jump Indoor: 14.28m(46'10ft)-01.14.12


Canadian Junior Championships 2011

Canadian Junior Championships 2011
Third place 13.84m

About Me

Age: 20

Birthday: September 10 1992

High School: Prince Andrew High (2007-2010)

College: Dalhousie University (2010-present)

Hometown: Dartmouth, Nova Scotia

Height: 6'0"

Weight: 160lb's

Personal Role Model: Roger Maris