Powered by Blogger.
Thursday, February 21, 2013
I think I'm on the cusp of healing, it's amazing how exhausting being ill is. I haven't done much of anything the last couple of days but I can barely keep my eyes open at 7:00pm. I kind of get back to real life today, I had to write a couple midterms and went to class. I still was reluctant to eat this morning but I have finally got my hunger back this evening. I'm hoping that I'm going to be back on my normal routine tomorrow when I wake up after a good nights sleep.
   I tried to do some core today but I was still feeling "iffy" as in if I made a wrong move I might end up throwing up in the weight room... So I did very little and focused on mobilizing some of the stiffness that has developed over that couple of days. Tomorrow is going to be pre-meet stimulus, probably a couple 30m's and maybe some flys and bounding. I'm hoping that I'm feeling "good" just for a little confidence boost.

TODAY'S WORKOUT
600m jog
Warm-up
Dynamic mobility
Decline leg raises 3x10
Oblique crunches 3x10@65lb's
Mobility
Static stretching
2:00 min plank

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Personal Bests

Triple Jump Outdoor: 14.38m(47'2ft)(w)-06.23.12

**********************************************

Triple Jump Indoor: 14.28m(46'10ft)-01.14.12


Canadian Junior Championships 2011

Canadian Junior Championships 2011
Third place 13.84m

About Me

Age: 20

Birthday: September 10 1992

High School: Prince Andrew High (2007-2010)

College: Dalhousie University (2010-present)

Hometown: Dartmouth, Nova Scotia

Height: 6'0"

Weight: 160lb's

Personal Role Model: Roger Maris