Powered by Blogger.
Sunday, February 24, 2013
Today marks a dark chapter that I hope I will look back on as a stand alone. I jumped 100cm below my pb today, 13.38m. Wow. That is beyond embarrassing, that is the most pathetic showing I have ever put up. A full meter below where I was a year ago. Absolutely pathetic. I could blame the fact I was sick all week and was throwing up on Wednesday and extremely nauseous until Thursday but that is just an excuse. Being injured for most of the season is no excuse either, I've had enough time that I should have been able to work back up close to where I was.
24 hours of feeling sorry for myself, then into testing week, starting with power-cleans, Squats and capped off with slj, stj, 5 bounds, running 5 bounds.
After that this is an outline of my plans for the spring. This season I'm aiming to peak for Canada Games in the 3rd week of August:

Testing week
6 week strength block
3 week technical
3 week power
3 week technical
Competition block

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Personal Bests

Triple Jump Outdoor: 14.38m(47'2ft)(w)-06.23.12

**********************************************

Triple Jump Indoor: 14.28m(46'10ft)-01.14.12


Canadian Junior Championships 2011

Canadian Junior Championships 2011
Third place 13.84m

About Me

Age: 20

Birthday: September 10 1992

High School: Prince Andrew High (2007-2010)

College: Dalhousie University (2010-present)

Hometown: Dartmouth, Nova Scotia

Height: 6'0"

Weight: 160lb's

Personal Role Model: Roger Maris