Powered by Blogger.
Saturday, July 7, 2012
I took today off to recover from the past week, I really didn't do that much work but where I'm in the midst of a competition block I would rather not risk tearing a hamstring. It looks like I will be long jumping here in Halifax tomorrow, it will be the first time in nearly a year I have long jumped. I'm a little bit worried about getting injured but I'm also excited. There is absolutely no pressure since I really don't care how far I can long jump! Of course a pb is always nice, no matter what the event but I'm just competing for fun. I'm normally so high-strung before competitions that I am often my own worst enemy and mentally defeat myself, I don't think I'll do that tomorrow. If it goes well it will be because I am relaxed and if it doesn't... well it will be because I'm really not that good at long jump.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Personal Bests

Triple Jump Outdoor: 14.38m(47'2ft)(w)-06.23.12

**********************************************

Triple Jump Indoor: 14.28m(46'10ft)-01.14.12


Canadian Junior Championships 2011

Canadian Junior Championships 2011
Third place 13.84m

About Me

Age: 20

Birthday: September 10 1992

High School: Prince Andrew High (2007-2010)

College: Dalhousie University (2010-present)

Hometown: Dartmouth, Nova Scotia

Height: 6'0"

Weight: 160lb's

Personal Role Model: Roger Maris