Powered by Blogger.
Friday, July 13, 2012
Physically I feel great, spectacular, AMAZING. But as always I'm shadowed with self-doubt and worry. I need to get rid of all the negative chatter in-between my ears so I can just focus on doing the best I can. I'm starting to get a little bit banged up from the long season--it hasn't been that long of a season but I never really took a break between indoor/outdoor so some of the injuries and soreness are compounded. My lower back is bothering me, my hamstrings are a bit iffy and I have knee pain that seems to come and go. That being said I really do think I'm going to pb tomorrow. I feel 1000 times better than I did before seniors and I wasn't that far off of my personal best there either.
   If I can get one good jump in (14.50m+) I'll probably shut things down for the season so I can focus on getting healthy and coming back to jump 15.00m+ in the spring. I feel really good for tomorrow, let's go.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Personal Bests

Triple Jump Outdoor: 14.38m(47'2ft)(w)-06.23.12

**********************************************

Triple Jump Indoor: 14.28m(46'10ft)-01.14.12


Canadian Junior Championships 2011

Canadian Junior Championships 2011
Third place 13.84m

About Me

Age: 20

Birthday: September 10 1992

High School: Prince Andrew High (2007-2010)

College: Dalhousie University (2010-present)

Hometown: Dartmouth, Nova Scotia

Height: 6'0"

Weight: 160lb's

Personal Role Model: Roger Maris