Powered by Blogger.
Monday, July 8, 2013
Today was an off day, I'm not feeling too bad. My knee is a little stiff and I'm feeling a little drained over all but not bad at all. I was officially named to the Canada Games team today so I have five weeks to get from where I am now to putting myself in medal contention. I think I'm closer than the result sheet has been showing as of late. I'm starting to feel more like my old self again I have a few major tech things that are holding me back and when I fix them and get a chance to jump fresh I should have a very good outcome at the next meet. I know that I have 14.50m+ in me when I put everything together. I need to continue opening up the hop phase (tomorrow's focus), work on the step arm drive, keep my gaze forward during the step/jump transition and clean up the landing.

TODAY'S WORKOUT
30 minute bike ride
45 minutes mobility

Tomorrow
Full approach first phase passes

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Personal Bests

Triple Jump Outdoor: 14.38m(47'2ft)(w)-06.23.12

**********************************************

Triple Jump Indoor: 14.28m(46'10ft)-01.14.12


Canadian Junior Championships 2011

Canadian Junior Championships 2011
Third place 13.84m

About Me

Age: 20

Birthday: September 10 1992

High School: Prince Andrew High (2007-2010)

College: Dalhousie University (2010-present)

Hometown: Dartmouth, Nova Scotia

Height: 6'0"

Weight: 160lb's

Personal Role Model: Roger Maris