Powered by Blogger.
Saturday, November 23, 2013
This entire week has been pretty much off, I decided to pull the plug on the season and get back to 100% health. I'm taking six weeks to rehab my knee (possibly longer if I haven't progressed). I want to get rid of my lingering tendonitis once and for all. I am going to stick to tempo running, general strength circuits and knee rehab type squats until the New Year. This is very difficult for me, as I have never taken this much time off since I've started track when I was 14. Hopefully it will be for the best. I am going update my knee condition daily so I can track progress.

Knee: Pain when fully extended, still some pain in eccentric lowering. Begins to ache after sitting down for loing periods of time. Tender to touch at insertion point and along the side of the knee cap

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Personal Bests

Triple Jump Outdoor: 14.38m(47'2ft)(w)-06.23.12

**********************************************

Triple Jump Indoor: 14.28m(46'10ft)-01.14.12


Canadian Junior Championships 2011

Canadian Junior Championships 2011
Third place 13.84m

About Me

Age: 20

Birthday: September 10 1992

High School: Prince Andrew High (2007-2010)

College: Dalhousie University (2010-present)

Hometown: Dartmouth, Nova Scotia

Height: 6'0"

Weight: 160lb's

Personal Role Model: Roger Maris