Powered by Blogger.
Sunday, June 17, 2012
Well I've had some time to calm down and think about yesterday and I'm feeling a little bit better. This is the first real meet of the season and I showed that even on a day that am feeling off and the conditions are rough I still can jump within a foot of my pb (fault or no fault). This whole week is going to be about recovery, today was a rest day--I'm sore around the hips from yesterday although I have definitely felt worse. I went for a light jog earlier and did some light stretching as well as had an ice bath and now I feel much better. Tomorrow will be another light day, focusing mostly on some light general strength work and mobility. I want to be in tip top shape for this upcoming week--Moncton is a nice facility, I always love jumping there so this should be fun. I guess when I wake up in the morning in will only be five days away, time creeps up fast.

TODAY'S WORKOUT

Light jog
Leg swings
Dynamic mobility
Static stretching
Ice bath

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Personal Bests

Triple Jump Outdoor: 14.38m(47'2ft)(w)-06.23.12

**********************************************

Triple Jump Indoor: 14.28m(46'10ft)-01.14.12


Canadian Junior Championships 2011

Canadian Junior Championships 2011
Third place 13.84m

About Me

Age: 20

Birthday: September 10 1992

High School: Prince Andrew High (2007-2010)

College: Dalhousie University (2010-present)

Hometown: Dartmouth, Nova Scotia

Height: 6'0"

Weight: 160lb's

Personal Role Model: Roger Maris