Powered by Blogger.
Friday, June 29, 2012
I just want to jump right now! I have been resting pretty much all week and I'm as ready as I could hope for. The lingering pain in my lower back seems to be gone/pretty much gone and the inflammation in my right hamstring seems to have returned to it's resting--not overly bothersome--level. I am ready to pop a big jump, there is absolutely no reason to think that I won't. Last year at juniors I was seeded fifth going in and I ended up with a bronze medal so anything can happen. There are three guys seeded over fifteen meters and another pair who are pretty close/have the potential but who knows... I can realistically see my self going 14.50m+ maybe even 14.60m's, 14.70m's if everything goes right all it would take to have a top three finish would be for me to have a good day and a couple of guys to have not so great days. That being said, my goal is 14.50m... It's what I set as my goal for this summer way back last August. This is the time and place to do it!

TODAY'S WORKOUT

800m jog
Warm-up
Dynamic mobility
Light strides x3
Static stretching

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Personal Bests

Triple Jump Outdoor: 14.38m(47'2ft)(w)-06.23.12

**********************************************

Triple Jump Indoor: 14.28m(46'10ft)-01.14.12


Canadian Junior Championships 2011

Canadian Junior Championships 2011
Third place 13.84m

About Me

Age: 20

Birthday: September 10 1992

High School: Prince Andrew High (2007-2010)

College: Dalhousie University (2010-present)

Hometown: Dartmouth, Nova Scotia

Height: 6'0"

Weight: 160lb's

Personal Role Model: Roger Maris