Powered by Blogger.
Saturday, March 29, 2014

Competed for the first time in a long time, obviously not as far as I would have liked but I am optimistic that I am setting myself up to at least pb this summer. My runway was aweful which caused under hopping but considering I have barely done any jumping yet I'll take it. Missed the board by about 30cm on every jump. Had a couple that would have been about 13.60-13.70m. The farthest measure was 13.27m.
   I am going to spend the next four weeks pursuing my extraneous goal of power cleaning 300lb's. I am hoping that once I get it I'll be able to focus on jumping and not feel the need to spend so much time in the weight room. I could probably full clean it right now but power cleaning 300 is just something I've always wanted to do and I always have trouble tapering the weight volume in season because I never want to get too far from it as a goal. Once I get it once I will always be able to say (and show) that I did it. I have no desire to clean over 300 right now, maybe someday, but that will satisfy me

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Personal Bests

Triple Jump Outdoor: 14.38m(47'2ft)(w)-06.23.12

**********************************************

Triple Jump Indoor: 14.28m(46'10ft)-01.14.12


Canadian Junior Championships 2011

Canadian Junior Championships 2011
Third place 13.84m

About Me

Age: 20

Birthday: September 10 1992

High School: Prince Andrew High (2007-2010)

College: Dalhousie University (2010-present)

Hometown: Dartmouth, Nova Scotia

Height: 6'0"

Weight: 160lb's

Personal Role Model: Roger Maris