Powered by Blogger.
Saturday, April 7, 2012
Another rest day, I wasn't feeling very well today at all. I was considering doing some light strides outside but given the current status of my hamstring and the fact that it was only 4 degrees today I decided better of it. I'll benefit more from the rest.
   My hamstring is healing and I may even be able to do some medium-intensity jumps tomorrow, I have some hop-hop, bound-bound complexes I want to work on. I feel like my hamstring is almost better but it is still vulnerable. It's been a frustrating couple of weeks but that's hopefully all in the past. There are many highs and lows in every season and I'm definitely at a low. Things haven't been going well recently, not only on the track but in life in general but tomorrow is the start of Mesocycle two, hopefully this is where things start to turn around--I could really use a confidence boost right now.
   I'm beginning to notice a pattern that 99% of all my problems are in my mind; it's easier said then done but I just need to relax and take things one day at a time. For better or worst whatever happens happens. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Personal Bests

Triple Jump Outdoor: 14.38m(47'2ft)(w)-06.23.12

**********************************************

Triple Jump Indoor: 14.28m(46'10ft)-01.14.12


Canadian Junior Championships 2011

Canadian Junior Championships 2011
Third place 13.84m

About Me

Age: 20

Birthday: September 10 1992

High School: Prince Andrew High (2007-2010)

College: Dalhousie University (2010-present)

Hometown: Dartmouth, Nova Scotia

Height: 6'0"

Weight: 160lb's

Personal Role Model: Roger Maris