Powered by Blogger.
Friday, April 13, 2012
I feel like pretty much everything that could have gone wrong recently has. I am moving today's workout to tomorrow and taking the day off since I'm still sick from yesterday, my head is spinning and my whole body aches although I must admit that I've been feeling better as the day progresses.
   My new spikes came in today and I told myself about a week ago that I would be healthy when they arrived. I guess I'm injury free so I have achieved my goal but I'm feeling like I'm at rock bottom. Things have been tough recently but I guess it's just all about perseverance. Tomorrow the gym is only open from 7-8am which really sucks but I'll just have to go hard at it for an hour then do what I can on my own after. I'm going to move non-stop to fit as much work as I can into that hour, since it's just core and med-balls anyway I should be able to get most of it done.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Personal Bests

Triple Jump Outdoor: 14.38m(47'2ft)(w)-06.23.12

**********************************************

Triple Jump Indoor: 14.28m(46'10ft)-01.14.12


Canadian Junior Championships 2011

Canadian Junior Championships 2011
Third place 13.84m

About Me

Age: 20

Birthday: September 10 1992

High School: Prince Andrew High (2007-2010)

College: Dalhousie University (2010-present)

Hometown: Dartmouth, Nova Scotia

Height: 6'0"

Weight: 160lb's

Personal Role Model: Roger Maris