Powered by Blogger.
Tuesday, March 6, 2012
On one chilly summer evening over the summer I tore my hamstring in the last 10m of a 100m in practice. Then long jumping two weeks before junior nationals I tore it again. It's funny to think where I might be right now if it wasn't for that first tear way back in May. On January of this year I pulled my hamstring in the same spot on my sixth triple jump at a competition in Moncton, now 87 hours before I compete at nationals I'm wondering if I'm even going to be able to jump after I felt it tighten again in practice today. The plan was to do 3x35m but before I could even get to it my hamstring went on the last warm-up run. I have been here once before and that story had a happy ending... This time, I don't know... I'll see how it is in the morning before I make any decisions... Unfortunately I am waking up at 4:30am to leave for Winnipeg. This season just keeps getting worst.

TODAY'S WORKOUT
Warm-up
hamstring tear
Weights--
Squats 3x3@243lb's (light)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Personal Bests

Triple Jump Outdoor: 14.38m(47'2ft)(w)-06.23.12

**********************************************

Triple Jump Indoor: 14.28m(46'10ft)-01.14.12


Canadian Junior Championships 2011

Canadian Junior Championships 2011
Third place 13.84m

About Me

Age: 20

Birthday: September 10 1992

High School: Prince Andrew High (2007-2010)

College: Dalhousie University (2010-present)

Hometown: Dartmouth, Nova Scotia

Height: 6'0"

Weight: 160lb's

Personal Role Model: Roger Maris