Powered by Blogger.
Saturday, March 3, 2012
I don't feel very well, I just feel heavy and flat--I think it is all in my mind, it's almost like I have just given up prematurely. Seven days before nationals is not the best time to be falling apart but that's honestly what it feels like. I don't have any pain anywhere really, my right hamstring origin is a little sore but no more than it has been for a while--every issue I'm dealing with right now is in my mind. I feel as though I just need to start over again and start rebuilding as is needed every now and then.
   Maybe when I wake up tomorrow I will be feeling better, it's the last technical practice before CIS, I really want to get my runway down since that's what the biggest problem was at the last meet. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Personal Bests

Triple Jump Outdoor: 14.38m(47'2ft)(w)-06.23.12

**********************************************

Triple Jump Indoor: 14.28m(46'10ft)-01.14.12


Canadian Junior Championships 2011

Canadian Junior Championships 2011
Third place 13.84m

About Me

Age: 20

Birthday: September 10 1992

High School: Prince Andrew High (2007-2010)

College: Dalhousie University (2010-present)

Hometown: Dartmouth, Nova Scotia

Height: 6'0"

Weight: 160lb's

Personal Role Model: Roger Maris