Powered by Blogger.
Sunday, March 25, 2012
I became restless sitting around all day and felt pretty disguising so I went to the gym briefly this evening. I went for a nice light bike ride for about 20 minutes, if nothing else to just burn a couple calories while I let my mind drift off. My lower back is a little stiff from doing deadlifts for the first time in forever on Thursday but besides that I'm feeling physically good.
   I've already put on a significant amount of water weight, it feels pretty gross but I am going to resist the urge to taper early, I always cut down too soon and end up peaking too early in the season. I have two more weeks in this max strength block, three weeks working on power output then I can start looking at my body weight. The six weeks after that are going to be more technically orientated and the volume in the weight room will be reduced. I'm not going to try to lose weight but it will probably naturally come off. The three weeks after that anything goes and I will cut back down probably around 160lb's depending on how high I get.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Personal Bests

Triple Jump Outdoor: 14.38m(47'2ft)(w)-06.23.12

**********************************************

Triple Jump Indoor: 14.28m(46'10ft)-01.14.12


Canadian Junior Championships 2011

Canadian Junior Championships 2011
Third place 13.84m

About Me

Age: 20

Birthday: September 10 1992

High School: Prince Andrew High (2007-2010)

College: Dalhousie University (2010-present)

Hometown: Dartmouth, Nova Scotia

Height: 6'0"

Weight: 160lb's

Personal Role Model: Roger Maris