Powered by Blogger.
Sunday, August 7, 2011
I feel as though I have been on an extended break, I took Friday off completely (instead of Saturday) and only did I very light ab circuit Saturday morning. It felt good today to finally jump again, my heel was... Okay. No pain from standing jumps, very little from three step, very little from five and some but not a whole lot on my first eight stepper/a fair bit on my second.
Rome wasn't built in a day but I wish I could fix my plant off the hop once and for all. The only good thing is I can judge how I'm hitting the ground by how much pain there is. I felt as though to get a flat hop I had to hold back. It's frustrating, the overall jump felt better but wasn't as far.

TODAY'S WORKOUT

Warm-up
3 standing triple jump
3 three step triple jump
5 five step triple jump
2 eight step triple jump
Squats 3x3@185lb's
Stiff-legged dead lifts 3x5@135lb's

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Personal Bests

Triple Jump Outdoor: 14.38m(47'2ft)(w)-06.23.12

**********************************************

Triple Jump Indoor: 14.28m(46'10ft)-01.14.12


Canadian Junior Championships 2011

Canadian Junior Championships 2011
Third place 13.84m

About Me

Age: 20

Birthday: September 10 1992

High School: Prince Andrew High (2007-2010)

College: Dalhousie University (2010-present)

Hometown: Dartmouth, Nova Scotia

Height: 6'0"

Weight: 160lb's

Personal Role Model: Roger Maris