Powered by Blogger.
Friday, August 26, 2011
Wheeew, I'm starting to feel the accumulative effect of this week's training. I am very glad that tomorrow is a rest day, I definitely need it. I went for a run this morning and I was laboring, it was only 3km but my lower legs are still tight from sand running on Wednesday. I just feel flat overall, which is to be expected. I am in a two week phase of pre-general prep right now and then the third week is a transitional phase into the season's main prep phase; a full weight program will be implemented during this block as well. The next three weeks are where most of the hypertrophic gains will be made and will lead into a fourth unloading week consisting of testing. That's everything until October 9th. Here's a graphical representation:

On a side note I will be doing a brief core circuit. I am not starting a weighted core program until the end of this two week phase.

TODAY'S WORKOUT

3km run
20 Crunches
40 Bicycles
20 Crunches
20 Bicycles
3x10 Seated twists
3x10 Pikes
3x10 Scissors
3x10 V-sits
2 two minute planks
1 minute plank left/right

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Personal Bests

Triple Jump Outdoor: 14.38m(47'2ft)(w)-06.23.12

**********************************************

Triple Jump Indoor: 14.28m(46'10ft)-01.14.12


Canadian Junior Championships 2011

Canadian Junior Championships 2011
Third place 13.84m

About Me

Age: 20

Birthday: September 10 1992

High School: Prince Andrew High (2007-2010)

College: Dalhousie University (2010-present)

Hometown: Dartmouth, Nova Scotia

Height: 6'0"

Weight: 160lb's

Personal Role Model: Roger Maris