Powered by Blogger.
Sunday, July 24, 2011
Today was a joke, I can't believe I wasted a day so pristine. The wind was hovering around 2.0 and the sun was shining bright yet my heel did me in. 13.62m, what a joke~probably the most painful competition of my life, after every jump. I limped out of the pit, crippled. I think it threw me off mentally because I think this is the worst my form has been in a long time. Clearly my hop-step transition was off, I was slamming my heel on the ground. The step phase was terrible, especially on the first jump, I felt like I was 16 again. Goddamnit

Jump 1- 13.48m: technically probably the worst jump all season, came down hard off the hop and the step was an after thought. Pain level: 7

Jump 2- 13.57m-felt a little better but was wayyyy behind the board, overall it was probably the best jump and I think the only one that didn't kill my heel. Pain level 4

Jump 3- 13.58m- barely touched the board, forward rotated massively, just a terrible jump all around. Pain level 7

Jump 4-13.62m: I actually hit the board, besides that it was a terrible jump and grabbed my heel in agony after. Pain level 8.5

Jump 5- couldn't get off the ground, veryyyy painful. Pain level 9.9

Jump 6- pass: wasn't happening...

I need to spend the late summer/fall learning how to jump.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Personal Bests

Triple Jump Outdoor: 14.38m(47'2ft)(w)-06.23.12

**********************************************

Triple Jump Indoor: 14.28m(46'10ft)-01.14.12


Canadian Junior Championships 2011

Canadian Junior Championships 2011
Third place 13.84m

About Me

Age: 20

Birthday: September 10 1992

High School: Prince Andrew High (2007-2010)

College: Dalhousie University (2010-present)

Hometown: Dartmouth, Nova Scotia

Height: 6'0"

Weight: 160lb's

Personal Role Model: Roger Maris