Powered by Blogger.
Sunday, June 26, 2011
I was half hoping to wake up this morning completely pain free but alas I obviously woke up with shooting pain all down the back of my left leg. I tried to go to practice, probably not a smart thing to do, but I didn't last long, probably less than half an hour. I jogged a lap pretty much pain free but then when I started to do leg swings and skips the real extend of the injury became apparent. I know exactly what I'm dealing with, this is a 4 week injury but unfortunately Nationals are in 12 days.
   I don't know if I'm going to be able to jump or not, I need a miracle to say the least.
 I went to the gym this evening and tested it out again after icing for several hours, I was actually able to get up to around 75% but it's far from where I need to be. I also did a standard ab circuit (180 movements) and 3x10 back extensions which I think I will be adding to my Monday routine.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Personal Bests

Triple Jump Outdoor: 14.38m(47'2ft)(w)-06.23.12

**********************************************

Triple Jump Indoor: 14.28m(46'10ft)-01.14.12


Canadian Junior Championships 2011

Canadian Junior Championships 2011
Third place 13.84m

About Me

Age: 20

Birthday: September 10 1992

High School: Prince Andrew High (2007-2010)

College: Dalhousie University (2010-present)

Hometown: Dartmouth, Nova Scotia

Height: 6'0"

Weight: 160lb's

Personal Role Model: Roger Maris