Powered by Blogger.
Friday, June 24, 2011
Here I am, lying in bed at 10:30pm ready to go to sleep. Everything seems to be perfect, physically I'm better then I have been recently--my hamstring doesn't appear to be hurting, my lower back is barely a problem and my right ankle is better than it has been in forever. The only thing I'm worried about is the weather, it is supposedly going to rain all morning and afternoon. As long as it's a light rain it shouldn't be a problem, to be honest I just want a decent wind, no negatives pleassee. I think I'm ready to finally break 14.00m, I have been flirting with it for a while and it's time to put it on paper once and for all. The time is now.
Sent wirelessly from my BlackBerry device on the Bell network.
Envoyé sans fil par mon terminal mobile BlackBerry sur le réseau de Bell.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Personal Bests

Triple Jump Outdoor: 14.38m(47'2ft)(w)-06.23.12

**********************************************

Triple Jump Indoor: 14.28m(46'10ft)-01.14.12


Canadian Junior Championships 2011

Canadian Junior Championships 2011
Third place 13.84m

About Me

Age: 20

Birthday: September 10 1992

High School: Prince Andrew High (2007-2010)

College: Dalhousie University (2010-present)

Hometown: Dartmouth, Nova Scotia

Height: 6'0"

Weight: 160lb's

Personal Role Model: Roger Maris