Powered by Blogger.
Friday, April 1, 2011
Even when I woke up this morning my ankle was sore and it only got worst through the day. It feels a little better now that I've taken my shoes off but I don't think that I would be able to jump on it--if I could I wouldn't go very far... Today was a quick workout, I jogged a pair of laps and did some light skipping to try to loosen up to little avail. Med-ball throws went marginally better, I was able to do them but I didn't get much power on them. The ab circuit was the same as always, boring but something that has to be done.

TODAY'S WORKOUT

Very quick warm-up
Med-ball throws (shut down early)- 13 back throws, 13 front throws
Ab circuit (180 movements)
Cool down
Sent wirelessly from my BlackBerry device on the Bell network.
Envoyé sans fil par mon terminal mobile BlackBerry sur le réseau de Bell.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Personal Bests

Triple Jump Outdoor: 14.38m(47'2ft)(w)-06.23.12

**********************************************

Triple Jump Indoor: 14.28m(46'10ft)-01.14.12


Canadian Junior Championships 2011

Canadian Junior Championships 2011
Third place 13.84m

About Me

Age: 20

Birthday: September 10 1992

High School: Prince Andrew High (2007-2010)

College: Dalhousie University (2010-present)

Hometown: Dartmouth, Nova Scotia

Height: 6'0"

Weight: 160lb's

Personal Role Model: Roger Maris