Powered by Blogger.
Saturday, March 5, 2011
I've lost the momentum I had last week and I'm not quite sure why. Everything is the same as it was before, I don't feel like nationals are going to go particularly well. I'm going to have trouble making the final and that's my goal. I tried to get into the Canada Games Center to fix up my landing the the pit was covered and it supposedly wasn't to be open. I also went to Beazley Field but there was a layer of ice over the pit. After searching for ten minutes for the sand and then trying to dig it our for another ten I finally gave up. On a positive note it looks like I'll have time in a pit on Wednesday/Thursday.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Personal Bests

Triple Jump Outdoor: 14.38m(47'2ft)(w)-06.23.12

**********************************************

Triple Jump Indoor: 14.28m(46'10ft)-01.14.12


Canadian Junior Championships 2011

Canadian Junior Championships 2011
Third place 13.84m

About Me

Age: 20

Birthday: September 10 1992

High School: Prince Andrew High (2007-2010)

College: Dalhousie University (2010-present)

Hometown: Dartmouth, Nova Scotia

Height: 6'0"

Weight: 160lb's

Personal Role Model: Roger Maris