Powered by Blogger.
Friday, January 21, 2011
   Today was an off day in preparation for tomorrow's meet. I'm not looking forward to long jump, I feel like long jump is just something I have to do to get warmed up for triple. Hopefully I'll jump over 6.40m, a pb or a provincial record would be nice too (6.47m and 6.58m respectively). I need to stop jabbing at the board and focus on running through it. My landing has to be cleaner than it has been too.
   Triple jump is my main reason for competing and to be honest I'll be happy with any pb no matter how small. Well, a 1cm personal best may be a little bitter, I would like to be at least in the 13.60's. I need to have better arm action than I have had in the past, if I'm so headstrong on staying with single arm I need to use them. The step-jump transition needs to be cleaner too, no rolling an ankle or waiting to long to snap it down.
   I'm ready, let's see what happens.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Personal Bests

Triple Jump Outdoor: 14.38m(47'2ft)(w)-06.23.12

**********************************************

Triple Jump Indoor: 14.28m(46'10ft)-01.14.12


Canadian Junior Championships 2011

Canadian Junior Championships 2011
Third place 13.84m

About Me

Age: 20

Birthday: September 10 1992

High School: Prince Andrew High (2007-2010)

College: Dalhousie University (2010-present)

Hometown: Dartmouth, Nova Scotia

Height: 6'0"

Weight: 160lb's

Personal Role Model: Roger Maris