Powered by Blogger.
Sunday, February 6, 2011
Aside from one irrelevant fact today was not a good day by any means. I started off by doing a light hurdle mobility package and ab circuit and then moved into a few triple jump specific plyometrics. They were feeling pretty good (droping off a box, bounding onto another box and popping up) until I nearly re-sprained my right ankle. I missed the face off the box and rolled my foot completely over. My initial reaction was terror, I took three steps and to my surprise I couldn't really feel any particular pain. I walked around, got a drink and actually felt well enough to continue to jump. I moved into short approach long/triple jump into the crash my and I feel like a may have strained my left hip flexor. We'll see how it feels tomorrow... All in all more harm than good done today.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Personal Bests

Triple Jump Outdoor: 14.38m(47'2ft)(w)-06.23.12

**********************************************

Triple Jump Indoor: 14.28m(46'10ft)-01.14.12


Canadian Junior Championships 2011

Canadian Junior Championships 2011
Third place 13.84m

About Me

Age: 20

Birthday: September 10 1992

High School: Prince Andrew High (2007-2010)

College: Dalhousie University (2010-present)

Hometown: Dartmouth, Nova Scotia

Height: 6'0"

Weight: 160lb's

Personal Role Model: Roger Maris