Powered by Blogger.
Wednesday, July 7, 2010
Today I pretty much took the entire day off to rejuvenate my legs and energize before the meet this weekend.  I haven't been  overly busy this week but still my legs were feeling completely dead when I rolled up from bed last night.
   Sunday I competing at juniors, Monday I had a fairly extensive weight/tempo session and yesterday I was working on seven and nine step jumps, concentrating  on the landing.
   I'm looking forward to triple jumping on Saturday even if there is nothing riding on it, It's nice to have a meaningless meet every now and then.  And of course, after this weekend I won't be jumping again until August so it would be nice to get in some solid numbers before finishing off the second half of the season.  Who knows maybe if the wind it's good I'll come close to breaking my season goal of 14.00m!

Here's a video from yesterday's practice:


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Personal Bests

Triple Jump Outdoor: 14.38m(47'2ft)(w)-06.23.12

**********************************************

Triple Jump Indoor: 14.28m(46'10ft)-01.14.12


Canadian Junior Championships 2011

Canadian Junior Championships 2011
Third place 13.84m

About Me

Age: 20

Birthday: September 10 1992

High School: Prince Andrew High (2007-2010)

College: Dalhousie University (2010-present)

Hometown: Dartmouth, Nova Scotia

Height: 6'0"

Weight: 160lb's

Personal Role Model: Roger Maris