Powered by Blogger.
Saturday, September 5, 2009

     Today was the first day in three weeks I have trained on the track.  I went light, essentially my entire workout was stretching, 60m tempos and a couple of 20m starts.  My right hamstring felt tight from yesterdays lifting session and I didn't went to push through the pain.  

     After I got back from the track I hit the weights again with some, bench press, skull crushers, curls and the military press.  For the most part everything felt good, I was aware of my left shoulder but it caused no specific pain when lifting. 

    I've also decided to change my schedule up a little bit, and lift four times a week (two lower body, two upper body) instead of 5 times a week.


New Schedule:

Sunday- light run, core work

Monday- lower body

Tuesday- practice, core work

Wednesday- upper body

Thursday- practice, core work

Friday- lower body

Saturday- practice, upper body


Current injuries: 

                             Strained left deltoid

                             Sore middle back

                             Tight right hamstring

                             

                               

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Personal Bests

Triple Jump Outdoor: 14.38m(47'2ft)(w)-06.23.12

**********************************************

Triple Jump Indoor: 14.28m(46'10ft)-01.14.12


Canadian Junior Championships 2011

Canadian Junior Championships 2011
Third place 13.84m

About Me

Age: 20

Birthday: September 10 1992

High School: Prince Andrew High (2007-2010)

College: Dalhousie University (2010-present)

Hometown: Dartmouth, Nova Scotia

Height: 6'0"

Weight: 160lb's

Personal Role Model: Roger Maris