Powered by Blogger.
Wednesday, September 2, 2009
The shoulder is a little bit sore from yesterdays workout and my back and hamstrings feel like they have been replaced with 100% lactic acid. I'm happy that my legs and back are just stiff and not injured. I guess that's a sign my lifting technique is improving. I put some ice on my shoulder about an hour ago and now the pain is less acute. Tomorrow I start grade 12, I'm sad to see the summer end but it will be nice to get back into a routine. I have a feeling it's going to be a hard year, I am in 7 advanced courses plus I will be in the weightroom three lunches a week.

  Yesterday was a hard day, so today is an easy day. I am going to spend about half an hour stretching and getting the lactic out of my legs, about half an hour to an hour of core work and finish it off with an ice bath.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Personal Bests

Triple Jump Outdoor: 14.38m(47'2ft)(w)-06.23.12

**********************************************

Triple Jump Indoor: 14.28m(46'10ft)-01.14.12


Canadian Junior Championships 2011

Canadian Junior Championships 2011
Third place 13.84m

About Me

Age: 20

Birthday: September 10 1992

High School: Prince Andrew High (2007-2010)

College: Dalhousie University (2010-present)

Hometown: Dartmouth, Nova Scotia

Height: 6'0"

Weight: 160lb's

Personal Role Model: Roger Maris